Wednesday 21 January 2015

Sleep walking towards disaster

Over the past few months I have been getting increasingly concerned about the political rhetoric that is beginning to surround the Private Rented Sector (PRS) and in particular the pressure and influence of Shelter in trying to bring about drastic and disastrous change. I therefore sent an email to Shelter, 



Dear John

Following our email correspondence and subsequent telephone conversation, I am writing to set out my concerns in relation to the recommendations made by Shelter in their policy report 'A Better Deal'

As you know, I am myself a Lettings Agent and for your information I am enclosing a link to my submission to the Governments investigation into the PRS  http://www.publications.parliament.uk/pa/cm201213/cmselect/cmcomloc/writev/953/prs01.htm made in Dec 2012

As you also know I am writing a piece on the PRS for the estate agency trade magazines estate agent today and Lettings agent today and I intend to base my article, at least in part on our dialogue. Read the letter here http://bit.ly/1Gv0h5Q

Written by  

No comments:

Post a Comment